Free Online Baseball Sim LeaguesWelcome to pennantchase.com, where the philosophy is to offer easy, accessible, fun and free baseball simulation. This isn’t fantasy baseball, but fans of fantasy baseball will surely dig it. Be the baseball manager of your own team in this great online baseball sim game!
- Sign up and join an available league.
- Real players, real historic stats determine the results of the games!
- Pick your team's players, or rank players for the draft (no salary cap restrictions and no duplicate players on multiple teams!)
- Wait for the league to fill and let the games begin.
- Read daily box scores or watch game replays.
- Juggle your roster, make trades, manage your squad as you fight for a title.
- Play in a variety of leagues featuring every era of baseball history.
Most Wins This Year
Features of PennantChase.comMost users play in automated public leagues. These leagues are easy to jump in and play.
- Pick from a variety of leagues, featuring pre-1900 to modern stats
- Enjoy two to three sims a day, with the ability for users to sim games every 8 hours
- 162-game schedules and wild-card playoffs
- Modify team name, ballpark and logo
- Offer, approve, reject trades
- View Box scores and replays of every game
- Track team power rankings
- View MVP & Cy Young candidates throughout season
- Adjust on-field strategy
- Modify lineups, rotation and bullpen
- Drop players and sign free agents
- Sign keepers to contract for subsequent seasons
- Ten seasons of historic stats kept for every league!
- Structure your league with as many teams as you want in up to 8 different divisions
- Create, delete, modify players as you wish
- Choose a batch of players to start with or build from scratch
- Import any player or team from the history of baseball
- Create fictional rookie players with the click of a button
- Utilize your league’s draft room at any time – before, during, or after a season
- Create your own schedule
- Simulate games at your own pace, any time, day or night
- Archive up to 10 seasons and award post-season trophies
- Automate player aging and retiring between season
- Create team budgets and player contracts
Admittedly, there are some limitations, and the biggest one right now is that this site only supports the DH. As you can imagine, there is a lot of complex logic involved in extending the simulator to support pitcher batting, and if I don’t have time to do it right, I don’t want to do it. The game is still fun and rewarding, even if you aren’t a huge fan of the DH. But this is something I hope to add in the future.
For even more info, check out the FAQ.